Curriculum Highlights for 3rd-5th
- Intentional focus on development of whole child: academic, social, and emotional
- Classroom projects and inter-curricular work used to promote hands-on and replicate real-world learning
- Strong emphasis on writing and communication skills
- New literacy curriculum that incorporates the arts and sciences
Meet the 3rd -5th Grade Team
Caring, Passionate Educators and Mentors
3rd Grade Teacher & Team Leader
4th Grade & Music Teacher
5th Grade Teacher, Head of Business Development
Progress Monitoring: How do we know your child is ready for the Next Step?
- MobyMax used for individualized progress monitoring and differentiation instruction to fill in any learning gaps or further challenge students
- Acadience reading and math benchmark assessments used to monitor growth
- Yearly standardized assessment used as a tool to guide instruction and measure student growth but not as definitive way in which growth is measured
Five Star Accreditation for 5-Star Care. Capable, loving preparation for elementary school.
Focusing on the fundamentals and differentiation of strengths to target math and reading foundations.
A safe environment for developing mature teens ready for the challenges of high school and beyond.