Curriculum Highlights for K - 2nd
- Flexible literacy grouping where students travel across grade levels to receive appropriate instruction
- “Fundations” curriculum used to build strong phonics foundation
- New, cross-curricular literacy incorporating the arts and sciences
- Centers and small groups used to differentiate instruction and promote growth in all students
Meet the K - 2nd Grade Team
Caring, Passionate Educators and Mentors
1st Grade Teacher, Team Leader
2nd Grade Teacher
Kindergarten Teacher Assistant
Progress Monitoring: How do we know your child is ready for the Next Step?
- Developmental Reading Assessment used to monitor reading level and comprehension
- Acadience reading and math benchmark assessments used to monitor growth
- Yearly standardized assessment used as a tool to guide instruction and measure student growth but not as definitive way in which growth is measured
Five Star Accreditation for 5-Star Care. Capable, loving preparation for elementary school.
Leading your child on a successful educational path of inquiry-based learning and intrinsic motivation.
A safe environment for developing mature teens ready for the challenges of high school and beyond.