Curriculum Highlights Middle School
- Development of analytical and problem-solving skills critical for success in high school and beyond
- Close collaboration of teachers to develop cross-curricular projects and surround students with support
- Whole-child centered approach for maturation, accountability and resilience of students
- Intentional focus on written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills
Meet the Middle School Team
Caring, Passionate Educators and Mentors
Middle School Math, 6th Grade Social Studies, 6th Grade Homeroom, 6-8 Team Leader
STEM, Middle School Science, 7th Grade Homeroom
Religion, 8th Grade Language Arts, 8th Grade Homeroom
6th and 7th Grade Language Arts, 7th Grade Social Studies
No Heroes Found.
Progress Monitoring: How do we know your child is ready for the Next Step?
- MobyMax used for individualized progress monitoring and differentiation instruction to fill in any learning gaps or further challenge students
- Acadience reading and math benchmark assessments used to monitor growth
- Yearly standardized assessment used as a tool to guide instruction and measure student growth but not as definitive way in which growth is measured
Five Star Accreditation for 5-Star Care. Capable, loving preparation for elementary school.
Focusing on the fundamentals and differentiation of strengths to target math and reading foundations.
Leading your child on a successful educational path of inquiry-based learning and intrinsic motivation.