Curriculum Highlights for Pre K
- Follows NC Foundations. Classroom/plans are arranged by learning centers.
- Students learn through play.
- Learning goals focused on social/emotional, physical, language, cognitive, math, science, technology, social studies, and art.
- Goal is for children to be successful, excited about learning, and focused on kindergarten readiness.
Meet the Pre K Team
Caring, Passionate Educators and Mentors
Marbella Monteil Gonzalez
Pre-K3 Teacher Assistant
Yamili Lopez Olvera
Pre-K4 Teacher Assistant
No Heroes Found.
Progress Monitoring: How do we know your child is ready for the Next Step?
- All students assessed for developmental readiness at enrollment
- Daily observations made and kept in portfolios showing progress through writing and artwork
- Progress reports used to share growth and parent conferences held in fall and spring to discuss student growth
Focusing on the fundamentals and differentiation of strengths to target math and reading foundations.
A safe environment for developing mature teens ready for the challenges of high school and beyond.
Leading your child on a successful educational path of inquiry-based learning and intrinsic motivation.